EFFECTIVE: OCTOBER, 2014
The STICKERGUM, LLC, ("STICKERGUM") online community is sacred to us and we're psyched you want in!
STICKERGUM makes certain commitments concerning how we interact with the public and each other, and these commitments apply to interactions that occur on social media platforms as well. We want to hear what you love and why you love it, especially if it's gum and sticker related! But, we expect the same commitments from all STICKERGUM fans, vendors and suppliers:
- Be transparent in every social media engagement.
- Respect copyrights, trademarks, right of publicity, and other third-party rights.
- Treat others how you would like others to treat you.
- Don't post anything inappropriate: this includes usernames and posts that are crude, racist, offensive, obscene, violent, address illegal activities, and/or advertising or anything related to personal financial gain.
- Don't post any personal information including your home address, telephone number or email address, or that of anyone else.
- Don't pass off other peoples' thoughts as your own; a brief quotation is okay, but cite your source.
By following us, and engaging with any of our social media accounts, you agree to adhere to these guidelines. Note that STICKERGUM is highly protective of our community and reserves the right to remove comments, posts, or ban users who do not follow our guidelines.
TWITTER SPECIFIC GUIDELINES
Please read the following things you should know about our Twitter engagement:
- All official STICKERGUM Twitter users are identified at https://twitter.com/stickergum.
- We count on you to use @ messages in a way that contributes to the dialogue. Please support any claims you make with links to information sources whenever possible. We love your opinions; we love them even more when you can back them up with facts.
- We strive to respond to as many relevant questions and comments as possible, but we reserve the right to use our judgment in selecting the messages we respond to.
- Following a Twitter account or including an account in a Twitter list does not constitute an endorsement by STICKERGUM; the same applies to re-tweeting messages posted on accounts that STICKERGUM does not own, or marking them as “favorites.”
- We reserve the right to remove content posted on Twitter that violates these guidelines.
Note that the posting and presence of content on Twitter and on our website (“Site”) does not necessarily mean that STICKERGUM agrees with the content, ensures its accuracy or otherwise approves of it. Nothing in any Twitter page constitutes a binding representation, agreement and/or an endorsement by STICKERGUM.
FACEBOOK SPECIFIC GUIDELINES
Please read the following guidelines we ask you to follow when contributing to STICKERGUM'S Facebook Fan page:
- Be polite and courteous, even if you disagree. Excessive name calling, profanity, fighting words, discriminatory epithets, sexual harassment, bullying, obscenity, gruesome language or the like, will not be tolerated.
- Keep the conversation relevant to the community and contribute to the dialogue. We reserve the right to remove content that is off-topic, out of context, spam, promotional or links to third party websites. So, stay on topic!
- All wall postings should come from a real person and Facebook profile. Postings from fake or anonymous profiles will be deleted when discovered.
- There is a place for customer service-related questions, complaints, concerns or ideas from customers. It is not Facebook. If you are a customer and have a customer service comment, complaint, concern or idea, we encourage you to email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that we can respond in a timely manner. Please note that any customer service posts published on STICKERGUM'S Facebook page by customers will be removed when discovered.
- We reserve the right to remove content posted to Facebook that violates these guidelines.
The laws of the State of New Jersey will govern these guidelines without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.